Tuesday, May 28, 2013

I think I'm depressed huhu

I am contemplating between the existence of a sub standard human robot and a plain-reckless, cold-hearted wheeler in my life. Im just wondering how some people could take the guilt of putting the blame on a person he or she reluctantly wheeled on for once. I am not a saint nor an angel. I dont always do the good things.I am tempted, I am mean but I guess the existence of flaws are very necessary in life. 
Mistakes can be damn up roaring sometimes but theres a fine line between doing the very same mistake for a good reason and doing it again for the bad.

 I frankly do and say the ever cruelest words  but I never really did come to a point where I intentionally jerked over other people’s feelings. I can be less sentimental at most times but feelings are very important to me.Thus, Its not so fair to allow people no matter how worthy they think they are to jerk up my own built. I let people handle me up to the top and down to the bottom and though expected, its not very ideal for me to feel oppress on and after the process. Nobody does. 


Well this may have gone far out of nowhere but the rant should start here. I don’t know how natural it is for some people to cry over you, act merely messed up and affected by what you did and get over the fine sad sheets one fine morning after the following day. What’s up with that? I dont know if some people does the acting phase only to prove themselves right. I dont know why some people try to act fine and happy and okay and try to fix it when they’re already wheeling on somebody else.

 People when recovered say that the present is ever so lovely and that the odds will never beat the good things about it. Damn! Why does everybody have a flawless personality during the present and then have an ugly  one once turn into a past. I coudn’t take that, I just couldnt take how the present is always good at the present and can only be good at the present and how the past could always be bad in the past and would forever rot in the past. People will eventually hurt you. Maybe a week, A year or a day after you met him or her. The present will also be there to l upset you, disappoint you and they will turn you down in time. The present will hereafter be a past somewhere, sometime.

 People can only be people when they’re happy, people will turn their backs on you when they are in a gall. Most analogies in life sucks and anything much related to this sucks. I know how I can always love the future, I embrace the present but the past will always be relevant to me. But How could some people just try to erase the good things about their past? How can some people just try to live their life in their current paths and try not to learn something about the past? Why cant you like the fancy history of your history?  

 I am not trying to make a point, or if I am, Maybe Im saying all these out of the fact that I cant take living a life with the robots anymore.

  I know I shouldn’t care and I know I shouldnt say, but there are things in life that are way too cruel for normal beings (not robots) like me to keep. I know and I admit that I am not in the position to say all these stuffs but there are robots or self seeking attention freak-o’s  who made a very huge unfavorable marks in my life and Im finding it hard to deal with it

No comments:

Post a Comment