Tuesday, May 14, 2013

To my past, To my present, and To my future

I feel as if I'm lying on an entire cloud nine these past few days. I realized that my hands could get into something and anything much better now that I finally gave myself a chance to. Since I am officially committing myself towards my goal, I decided to say a little something to what I once did, to what I am doing and to what I am about to do. Crazy but here it goes.





To my past,

     I am a sweet bad-ass brat who kept on lying, pretending and yes stupidly crying before and because of you I have to draw myself towards the process of change. My experiences with you weren't as rough as anybody else's at all but you made me the strongest person I am today. The problems that you brought into my life thought me how to keep still in God's powerful hands. I may have made the most gruesome mistakes but I swear to death that I am very happy that I experience doing everything so. I am very very happy with you but I guess its time for me to let you go and space in my present and my adorable future.lol. Sometimes in life you have to let go of all the good things in life in order for you to grow. I can never always be the most annoying talking fish for the whole coast of time. I have to grow and change, being with you will never help me learn and do new things at all. That's it, I enjoyed being with you and you will always be an awesome part of me. thank you and so long!

                                                                                                                           Your once bad-ass brat,
                                                                                                                                          Aj

To my present,

   You're doing so good in terms of dreaming but I guess you have to lower your expectations down for a bit. Whoever you are as of this moment is awesome but you still have a very long way to go. Keep your heads up, your feet on the ground and your soul on high. Trust God cos He will be there for you all throughout. If anything or anybody dares to drag you down, keep in mind all the dreams that you wrote on your post notes, your journal and such stuffs and keep them into your jar of happiness.Demons everywhere but never let yourself get and be affected. Smile and tell yourself that you can because I know you do. Thats it for now and buh-bye.

                                                                                                                    The currently talking awesome,
                                             
                                                                                                                                    dork aj
To my future,

    Hello, I haven't actually see or meet you but I am preparing so much for you now. My past and my present had been doing all so good for you. When my dreams about you can somehow be impossible to achieve, I hold on to you better because I know for a fact that you will never upset nor disappoint me. Present is awesome as well as past but I have better expectations on you. I couldnt write or say more cos you're awesome like that. see you soon!

                                                                                                                  The happy peanut ,(what)
                                                                                                                                ajjjjjj

Did I use the word awesome so much on those letters cos I feel like getting the awesome trendy effect of being awesome and just awesoming right now anyway... I guess those letters will help me keep my motivations up in life more.  Stay happy!

Take care:)



No comments:

Post a Comment