Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Top 10 Girl Crushes

Hello there! I had been thinking a lot about making it a habit to post at least one dilemma for a day. Its weird I know, but doesn't it feel great to just make yourself feel extra gloomy for the chill weather?:)) Haha Its like sitting on a pretty comfy couch and grabbing a cup of hot chocolate--the feeels. haha anyway before I begin, I would like to say that I love and hate--mostly love this perfectly created beings on earth. Love them because they inspire me, hate them because they're not me. Thats the dilemma, the inferiority feeling. Its sucks to feel that way. Its weird but here it is anyway, my positive sort of dilemma for today





Ascending order
10. Sam Santiago-  I have never read anything about her but she's so pretty

9. Camille Co- She's pretty and she's a fashion blogger

8. Karla Aguas- My sister introduced me to her. She's smart, pretty and her blog inspires me. 

7. Coleen Garcia- I love how cute and simple she is. She's my favorite Pinay celebrity

6. Eliza Pineda- Her blog speaks about her classy personality. I love how she loves books and words. She's smart and she's free spirited


5. Kate Winslet- Lets go hollywood! She's gorgeous and I love titanic. 


4. Adriana Lima- The hottest victoria secret angel. She's braziliiiiann. Ultra gorgeous indeed



3. Zooey Des Chanel- I love her style, her hair, her face, her eyes. Everything about her. 

2. Anne Hathaway- the best actress for me, she's ultra gorgeouuus plus the sense of humor, shes smart ! she carries her self on gala nights effortlessly
.
1. Audrey Hepburn- I love breakfast at tiffany's, she's like the first most fashionable woman on earth. Plus plus plus on her style, She has this pretty and very angelic face. she's classy and classic

















No comments:

Post a Comment